Interim Superintendent updates on Right to Know Requests. The superintendent does not want to change current policy which requires an in person meeting. School Board member Bob Slater disagrees and would like information available through email. A motion by Slater to not require in person meetings failed for lack of a second from the school board. The board was asked for a vote, which was tabled until the next meeting.
Subscribe to TownUnderground
Top Read Posts
- Londonderry Times: Judge Rules Malaguti’s Sexual Complaint on Paul, Frivolous
- December Tax Bills are Out
- Rep Kristine Perez - Apology for HB 1248
- Town Council Takes No Action on Voter Checklist Integrity Concerns
- Video: Mammoth Road Calming Measures Presentation, 12/4/2023
- Londonderry Town Manager Bars Individuals from Town Property
- Londonderry Times, Week of 11/23/2023
- Video: Budget Committee Workshop, 12/4/2023
- Term Limits In Londonderry - Don't Ask Us
- Traffic Concerns Move to the Town Council after 'Decades of Concern'