SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE UNIT NO. 12
Office of the Superintendent of Schools
Londonderry, New Hampshire 03053
A concurrent meeting of the School Administrative Unit No. 12 School Board and the Londonderry School District School Board will be held on Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 7:00PM at the Londonderry Town Office, Moose Hill Conference Room, 268B Mammoth Road, Londonderry, NH.
1. Call To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Questions, Announcements and Presentations
4. Consent Agenda
4.1 Minutes: June 21, 2016
August 2, 2016 Regular Meeting 7:00PM Town Offices
August 23, 2016 Building Tours
6:00PM-6:30PM North School
6:45PM-7:15PM Middle School
7:30PM-8:00PM Matthew Thornton
August 25, 2016 Building Tours
6:00PM-6:30PM South School
6:45PM-7:15PM Moose Hill
7:30PM-8:00PM High School
August 30, 2016 Regular Meeting 7:00PM Town Offices
5. Committee Reports
5.1 School Board Liaison Reports
6.1 To see what action(s) the Board will take regarding the approval of the CIP
6.2 To see what action(s) the Board will take regarding the approval of a High School
Overnight Field Trip
7. Superintendent’s Report
7.1 IT Update – Peter Curro
7.2 FY2016 1st Close Financial Report – Peter Curro
8. Non-Public Session
Non-Public Session requested under RSA 91-A:3, Section II (b) and (d). Please see
attached Confidential Memorandum.
8.1 Personnel Nomination(s)
8.2 Considerations regarding acquisition of property
The School District has on its CIP the following two projects:
– The building of a new SAU office. This project is scheduled to begin construction in fiscal year 2020 and architectural fees voted in FY2019. The first principal payment for this project would be FY2023.
– The construction of a High School Auditorium is scheduled for FY2020 with architectural fees to be in FY2019.
– The construction of a new school. At this point, we have priced the estimated cost of a 600 pupil elementary school for CIP planning purposes.
– Renovations / expansion to core facilities at the Middle School.