Our Mission: Support and protect the Londonderry public school system by fostering a community focused on compassion, education, and inclusion to ensure all children feel safe to thrive in our schools.
A number of outreach committees have also been formed.
This committee is focused on connecting the School Board, District, and community. Members participate in various school and district public meetings and manage communication efforts. During election cycles, this group is responsible for candidate support and voter outreach.
- Communication with Board and District
- Candidate Recruitment, Support, and Campaigning
- Voter Education and Outreach
- District Meetings and Reports
Education & Equity Committee
This committee is focused on providing students with the best program offerings available. This group analyzes surrounding districts’ operations and strategizes to keep Londonderry in a high-ranking position within the state. The goal is to assure graduates are adequately prepared for their future plans.
- Support High-Quality Programs, Educators, and Staff
- Pushing for Progressive Curricula
- Support for Competitive Facilities
- Parent Outreach and Education
Wellness Committee (Mental, Social & Physical)
This committee is focused on the well-being of students so they can thrive in their school environments. This group develops strategies to support all students and educators with their unique needs in the areas of mental, social, and physical health.
- DEIB and LGBTQIA+ Initiatives and Support
- Social/Emotional Initiatives and Support
- Teacher/Admin Support and Outreach
- Physical Health
The group has released a ‘What is happening to our Public Schools?” page with concerns of harmful legislation, attacks on teachers, unsafe schools, voucher programs, funding issues, and attacks on school boards.