A. CALL TO ORDER
NOTE Meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m. The Council will then move into non-public session and return to public session no earlier than 7:00 p.m.
B. NON-PUBLIC SESSION
RSA 91-A:3 II, (a), (b), (c) and (e).
(a) The dismissal, promotion, or compensation of any public employee or the disciplining of such employee, or the investigation of any charges against him or her, unless the employee affected (1) has a right to a meeting and (2) requests that the meeting be open, in which case the request shall be granted.
(b) The hiring of any person as a public employee.
(c) Matters which, if discussed in public, would likely affect adversely the reputation of any person, other than a member of the public body itself, unless such person requests an open meeting. This exemption shall extend to any application for assistance or tax abatement or waiver of a fee, fine, or other levy, if based on inability to pay or poverty of the applicant.
(e) Consideration or negotiation of pending claims or litigation which has been threatened in writing or filed by or against the public body or any subdivision thereof, or by or against any member thereof because of his or her membership in such public body, until the claim or litigation has been fully adjudicated or otherwise settled. Any application filed for tax abatement, pursuant to law, with any body or board shall not constitute a threatened or filed litigation against any public body for the purposes of this subparagraph.
C. PUBLIC COMMENT
D. PUBLIC HEARING
- Ordinance #2022-05 – An Ordinance Creating the Londonderry Commercial and Industrial Tax Incentive Program (Continued from 5/9/22 and 6/6/22) (Michael Malaguti, Town Manager)
- Acceptance of Unanticipated Revenue Under RSA 31:95-b (Resolution #2022-12 and Resolution #2022-13)
E. NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution #2022-12 – A Resolution Relative to the Acceptance of Unanticipated Revenue Under RSA 31:95-b (Sensory Playground) (Justin Campo, Finance Director)
- Resolution #2022-13 – A Resolution Relative to the Acceptance of Unanticipated Revenue Under RSA 31:95-b (Resolution Locality Grant) (Justin Campo, Finance Director)
- Order #2022-13- An Order Relative to the Expenditure of Maintenance Trust Fund for Various Projects (Michael Malaguti, Town Manager)
- Order #2022-14 – An Order Relative to the Expenditure of Reclamation Trust Funds (John Trottier, Director of Engineering and Environmental Services)
- Elderly Exemption Eligibility Criteria Discussion (Steve Hamilton, Hamilton & Associates)
- Ordinance #2022- 06 – Animal Control Ordinance (Sherry Farrell, Town Clerk; Michael Malaguti, Town Manager)
- Presentation of Strategic Goals (Michael Malaguti, Town Manager; Lisa Drabik, Assistant Town Manager)
F. OLD BUSINESS
G. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
June 6, 2022 Town Council Minutes
I. OTHER BUSINESS
- Liaison Reports
- Town Manager Report
- Assistant Town Manager Report
K. MEETING SCHEDULE
- Town Council Meeting 07/11/2022 Moose Hill Council Chambers, 7:00 P.M.